You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
CREDIT CARD AND BILLING DISCLOSURE
We use a secure third party credit card processor. Purchase from our website will show up on your credit card statement as KEFLA.
ORDERS AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
WHAT INFO DO WE GATHER?
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by filling out the contact us on our Contact Page.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
1. Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
2. Identify you as a user in our system;
3. Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
4. Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
5. Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
6. Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
7. Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
8. Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Kefla Organics and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Kefla Organics;
9. Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
10. Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
WEBSITE AND MEDICAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
2. Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
4. Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
5. Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
LOCAL JURISDICTIONS/BUYER’S COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
You are solely responsible for compliance with any laws governing the purchase and use of the products available through Kefla Organics website or a website linked to Kefla Organics website. It is your responsibility as the purchaser and/or user, not Kefla Organics, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding the possession and use of any item or product offered by Kefla Organics or by a website linked to Kefla Organics website. If you are unsure, please contact your local or state authorities before placing an order. By placing an order, you indicate that you understand and agree it is your sole responsibility as buyer to determine if industrial hemp derived products are legal according to the laws that apply to you and represent and warrant that you have read this disclaimer and that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and that you are of legal age to purchase and use such products.
You understand and agree that the limitations on liability set forth above apply to the foregoing.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
U.S. LAW APPLIES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Kefla Organics shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site. Applicable law may restrict the use or extent of limitations or exclusions to liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations and exclusions may not apply in full to you. Nonetheless, in no event will Kefla Organics liability for products purchased from this site exceed the price paid for such products, including any shipping and handling charges.