THRIVE - Organic Mushroom Powder
Blend of Four Organic Mushrooms: Cordyceps, Lion's Mane, Reishi and Maitake
Supercharge your life with a special dream team blend of mushrooms! Featuring Cordyceps, an envigorating fungus formerly reserved for Chinese nobility and emperors, Reishi, the Han dynasty's "elixir of mortality", Maitake, the immune strengthener, and Lion’s Mane, also known as the hedgehog mushroom, this super-mushroom is a pillar of Traditional Chinese Medecine. Kickstart your day and thrive with this harmonious blend of sacred compounds!
- VERSATILE: easy-to-mix powder adds a potent boost of adaptogenic mushrooms to your coffee, tea, smoothie, shakes, or even culinary dishes.
- EASY-TO-USE: Convenient re-sealable jar fits into any bag, perfect for on the go! Contains 40 servings (1 tsp) with each serving providing 1250mg of organic mushroom extracts.
- TASTE: Our mushrooms just taste better! With added Lucuma fruit powder, you’ll notice our mushroom supplements offer a subtle taste without any added sugar.
- QUALITY: We make our Organic Mushroom Powders from extracts of the fruiting body (mushroom) and lucuma fruit for a bold spectrum of sacred compounds.
- CERTIFICATIONS: USDA Certified Organic, EarthKosher Certified, and a proud member of 1% for the Planet
Discover how the most nutrient dense superfoods on the planet can transform your body, mind, and spirit!
Ingredients: Organic Cordyceps Extract, Organic Lion's Mane Extract, Organic Reishi Extract, Organic Maitake Extract, Organic Lucuma Powder
Suggested Use: Combine one serving daily with water, coffee, or other liquid. Use whisk or frother for best consistency. Natural separation may occur.
WARNING: Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. Consult your physician if you have a medical condition or take prescription drugs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
ALLERGY STATEMENT: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, milk and dairy products, and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.